четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

adgency




I just threw up my cheeseburger. More importantly, I�threw up what feels like every. Single. French fry.


So I�redid my speech in the shower after my multistage vomit that I�did for my speech class at my second�semester of Massasoit�(naturally) about bulimia and stuff, we had to talk about a story�where�someone�affected us. I didnapos;t make it through the whole thing, I�didnapos;t even get halfway. I was like... "and thatapos;s it." It seemed silly to cry over�something that�no one was going to�paying attention to anyway, at least I�decided when I recited it (and I�only just did it in my head).�The teacher was mad, but I�told her after. And this girl asked if it was true, and I�wanted to lie, I wanted to say "yeah I�made it up." But I�just couldnapos;t. Odd. I certainly had everyoneapos;s attention at the end though. I didnapos;t get to the end, and this guy asked me if I was still with the girl - and I just said "no" and turned and walked out�-�I think he just assumed the worst. Good.

Thatapos;s right the kid with the sudoku puzzle speech for his�instructive speech�(it wasnapos;t rubikapos;s cubes yet) - yeah his smile is fake, his joking nature - a cover up. Yeah, he doesnapos;t care about any of you. Yeah, you can all fuck off.

I�gotta say - it doesnapos;t seem silly at all to only take in the good and ignore the bad. Because the bad was just as much of a part of the whole story. No reason not to just focus on the good though whenever possible.

heh, I forgot about this one:

61. Anybody know the basics of algebra?

That was a good one.
adgency, adgen, adgectives.



Комментариев нет: