вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bacardi anejo




�wow, going through psych takes longer than i thought. Granted, i was a little distracted by other things around me, it still takes forever. Fuuuck. Im just a couple sections behind. I decided to start just writing down the definitions and iapos;ll go back through and read the whole thing later.

im about to start on stats. A few quizes i gotta knock out.

then, if i have time, which i definitely wonapos;t, isys. A couple homework assignments. Should be easy, its writing out pseudocode. Comeooonnnnn... I can do that in my sleep. I could probably pass the class in my sleep.

i plan on heading over to westview at about 10 to 7, eating then heading to work so i can get some project time in and get my assignments done. Then i gotta get my "projects" together, basically figuring out what my projects are. LOL



i am missing juliet more and more with every passing day. I hate this distance. But ya know what?�this relationship is definitely worth it, she is so worth it. Juliet is worth everything. And i donapos;t know what iapos;d do with out her. She makes me want to get up in the morning (unless im really really tired lol), she makes me look forward to the next day, because i know iapos;ll still be with her. I love her personality the best. We can be completely rere with each other, or even seperately and not have to feel weird about it or w/e.

well, time to go get that stats homework done.

have a good morning everyone

collection evidence paper, bacardi anejo, bacardi and diet cola commercial, bacardi and diet cola calories, bacardi and diet cola, bacardi and diet coke nutrition facts.



Комментариев нет: