суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

beaver penis poontang




Iapos;m thinking of making this a public journal. Where most of the people who read canapos;t comment, and canapos;t even leave a message for me. I wonapos;t be putting in a tagbox because I canapos;t...well I donapos;t know how. And I think livejournalapos;s pretty fun, although Iapos;m still thinking about it. IF�Iapos;m going to put this out on the spotlight, I deleted/made private/made Friends only some posts which...are...well...private.

Heehee.

Blogging never ceases to be a part of my life.

I really donapos;t feel comfortable blogging in Multiply, you know.�I just donapos;t like it. I tried, but I donapos;t like it.

***

I canapos;t open my Friendster. Itapos;s been a long time since I logged in.

See, this is what happened:

I�was checking my inbox at my e-mail, when I got surprised by the number of messages from Friendster that proclaims that "Your friends want to share applications with you." I tried adjusting the e-mailing option in my Friendster to NEVER sending stuff to me...but lo and behold, the next time I�logged in, more than 10 messages from Friendster.

First of all, doesnapos;t Fster know that I�have atleast 500 friends? And when 1 of those 500 friends use an app, I GET BUGGERED BY IT But donapos;t they know that I DONapos;T F*CKING CARE????

So I changed my mailing address in Friendster to the one that Iapos;m using in YM.

And then I sign out.

The next time I sign in...well, I canapos;t sign in.

Which is happy, and then sad at the same time.

Sad, because I�canapos;t stalk anymore. HAHAH. Sad, because I canapos;t reminisce old testimonials, real testimonials, from people who cared and dropped by.

Oh wait, I�still can.� I can just log in from a friendapos;s profile, and then print the testimonial.

Okay, now thatapos;s not so sad.

Happy, because I feel like a part of me has been waiting for this.�Many times have I been hurt by�Friendster. Go figure.

And now Iapos;m happily drifting in a Friendster-less world. When one of my friends complained about someoneapos;s Feature Friends (which kind of involved me), I�didnapos;t get affected. Because I�dont Friendster anymore. And now, I�have the license to think that Friendster is lame. If I�could only log in right now, Iapos;d cancel my account. Except that I�wonapos;t, because of the testimonials nga. I only used it for the "coolness" factor. Coolness factor being, making my profile look cute and awesome, so Iapos;ll look cool.

I am so lame.

But really, it makes me happy.

If I could only resign from Multiply. I can, but I wouldnapos;t. Iapos;m using it for connecting to other people. And posting my own pictures as well.

Facebook... I donapos;t log in lagi. TOO�many damn apps. :)

Haay. Social networking bliss.

***

car showrooms glasgow, beaver penis poontang, beaver penn stadium state, beaver penn state, beaver penn state university.



Комментариев нет: