суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

christian music concert tickets




----------------------- 2:25 pm -----------------------
tiny tattooed: Iapos;ll be a guy for you, honey.
tiny tattooed: Pause my come ons for a moment. Which girl attacked you?
x Zee Vengeance: No thanks, I found someone
x Zee Vengeance: Who knows
x Zee Vengeance: it was on the main island anyway so I dont think it matters
tiny tattooed: Isnapos;t it your first day?
x Zee Vengeance: yeah

PLZ TO BE EXPLAINING THIS TO ME. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT COURTING IS?

Maybe because Iapos;m all ~anti dating I donapos;t get it. Whatever.

Interactive How long were you at school before you got a boyfriend/girlfriend? Iapos;m really curious.

And like can we get a singles~ club please? Where we bash women* and drink beer and watch apos;the gameapos;? I donapos;t know what game weapos;d watch but yeah.. I am so amused right now.

Also, new boy Zack or w/e, Iapos;m not singling you out, I swear. Iapos;m sure itapos;s ~love. Iapos;m sorry

*we wouldnapos;t really be bashing women, jsyk.

(Ps. THE COME ON WAS A JOKE, DONapos;T BE PISSED AT ME GOD.)
christian music concert tickets, christian music concerts, christian music concerts kansas city.



Комментариев нет: