четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exibitions in mumbai




Well, I just went through a two hour interview at Kuu Scans to be a cleaner and typesetter.

It went pretty decently. Danny (the person interviewing me) was pretty impressed with me, but the cleaner verifying had some criticisms as well. I learned new tactics to improve my abilities. It looks like even if I can do the work of two cleaners, Air Gear will still need another cleaner to be revived there (which fails, because the current scanlator sucks and even goes as far as censoring out Agitoapos;s fucks), but if I pass the tests theyapos;ve given me (raw cleaning, tank cleaning, typesetter cleaning), itapos;s estimated Iapos;ll work on Rozen Maiden or another project or two.

Iapos;m pretty happy with this. I need something to occupy my time, and this will do well. Please wish me luck?

Thanks.

canandian affair, exibitions in mumbai, exibitions in london, exibitions in latvia.



Комментариев нет: